The Board of Trustees of the Paul and Alexandra Canellopoulos Foundation met on 30 October and, among other business, approved the following grants:
- To the Galilee Foundation, a church charity, to support its work of providing care for those suffering from life-threatening illnesses.
- To the archaeologist Effie Sapouna-Sakellaraki, to allow her to continue excavation at Zominthos, Crete, in memory of the archaeologist Yiannis Sakellarakis.
- For publication of the papers to be awarded prizes in the 20 Panhellenic Student Competition organized by the Economia Group and the journal Oikonomiki Epitheorisi.
- To the American School of Classical Studies, for the organization of the ‘Director’s’ series of lectures on classical and Byzantine history and archaeology on the topic “Director’s Lectures”.
- To the Navarino Network, in support of its Olympia Summer Academy.